Looking for Amizone Login to Student, Employee, Parent, Admin, Faculty Account login, and other useful details.
So, please check the important details along with the concerning page links provided below;-
List of Contents
- 1 What Is Amizone Portal?
- 2 How to Amizone Login Student & Parent Account
- 3 How to Amizone Admin & Staff Faculty Login
- 4 LMS Login
- 5 Admission Amizone Microsite Login
- 6 How to Register for Online Admission at Amity University
- 7 University Portal
- 8 Support
- 9 Apps
- 10 Parent Section: Amity Ranked Best In India
What Is Amizone Portal?
Amity Intranet Zone (Amizone) is an educational administration system covering all academic processes of Amit University. This helps to execute the admissions process by applying to alumni.
Graphics and design of Amizone have been improved. So, this is making it much easier and user-friendly. Just enter your log-in credentials and the login site will show you various tabs. It also includes the Attendance module for Amizone Amity.
You can check out the detailed attendance per subject by going to my courses. You’ll find all the courses with their attendance aligned together.
Those who have not yet been enrolled should log in with their microsite admission numbers and passwords. You can only use the microsite if you have not yet been given exams or interviews.
How to Amizone Login Student & Parent Account
To Amizone Login to Student & Parent account, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, Portal’s official website and login page can be found by the link below.
- Once you find yourself at the next window, simply insert your Amizone Username and Password in the appropriate spots.
- After that, press the “LOGIN” button to log in to your Student or Parent account.
How to Reset Forgot Username/Password?
To reset Amizone Forgotten Username/Password, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, visit the link below to go Amizone Portal.
- Then, below the “LOGIN” button, tap on the “Forgot Username/Password” link.
- Please enter your username and confirm that you are not a robot by checking the box on the next page.
- After that, press the green-colored “GET PASSWORD” button to continue.
- You will need to enter your Email Address given to you at registration on the next page.
By email, you will learn directions on how to go about this. The instructions will help with how to restore your password. To restore your password, follow the instructions contained in the email.
How to Amizone Admin & Staff Faculty Login
To Amizone Admin Login, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, visit the Portal official website login page by the link below.
- Then, fill out the Username and Password in the sections indicated.
- Once you have typed in the given text or digit as the Captcha code, tap on the Login button.
- Your account will be available on Amizone’s Admin Portal.
To Amizone LMS login, you have to simply visit the link below. And, on the login page, please fill in your registration information in the form of Username and Password. After that, enter “Log in” button to LMS login. It may be noted that you must enable cookies in your browser for this feature to function well.
Admission Amizone Microsite Login
Admission Microsite is a platform of Amity University for facilitating two-way communication. It helps to communicate between the University and the student. Further, students can also check their admission status here.
Interested applicants can apply for admission to Amity for the new academic year. The candidates can access the admission microsite by logging in. They can log in with the application form number and password. By logging in, they can also check the status of registration, interview, and selection.
Students can take advantage of it to interact with the university in a two-way conversation. To access the microsite, candidates must register before the application deadline.
To Amizone Microsite log in and check application status, please firstly, visit the link below. Then, at the login page, please enter your Form Number and Password in the concerned fields. After that, click on Gray-colored “LOGIN” button.
How to Register for Online Admission at Amity University
To register at Amity for online program admission, please visit the link below. This page asks you to input your identification data in the relevant spaces.
It includes your Name, Email, Mobile, State, and Course-name. After that, tap the “SUBMIT” button to go ahead with registration at Amity admission.
How to Reset Amizone Microsite Admission Forgot Password
It is not a problem if you forget your password, simply click the ‘forgot password link below. You’ll be brought to the page for a reset password. Make certain that you fill out your application form number. Then, you will be sent the option to change your password to your registered email and phone number.
Amity University is India’s leading private university focused on research and innovation. The main objective of Amity University is to educate and develop the most capable leadership.
Those leaders should combine thorough professionalism with good character and sanskaras. Find out more about Amity University’s portal at the corresponding link.
The Amizone application allows Harmony College students to access different resources. It helps to stay connected to the Amity University campus. Features of the application include. For Friendship college students, it is a replica of the Amizone stage.
Parent Section: Amity Ranked Best In India
The most important thing in your life is your child. As a parent, you have worked all your life to provide the best for your children.
Additionally, you intend for them to flourish as successful and well-respected residents of this nation. Amity understands this well. This university shares the same dream with each of the students.
It provides top academic input and the most technologically advanced learning environment. Amity University’s team has over 3,000 members. That team cultivates students into success stories.
So that, they not only make the university and you proud but also the whole country proud of being a citizen of India.