Looking for Ecitizen Login, Account, & other useful details such as Birth Certificate, Passport, Free App Download, and much more.
So, please check the important details along with the concerning page links provided below;-
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ecitizen?
- 2 How To Create an Account In Ecitizen
- 3 How To Ecitizen Login
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Useful Search Results You Should Check
- 6 You May Also Check
What is Ecitizen?
eCitizen is a platform that allows Kenyans to access government services such as driving license renewal, passport application, and business registration.
The Government Digital Payments Unit is mandated to digitize all payments to the government, increase revenue collection, reduce collection costs, and improve service delivery.
How To Create an Account In Ecitizen
To create an account, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, click the link below to open the create account page.
- Now, fill in the required details such as ID Number, First Name as per your ID, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Mobile Number, Password, & Confirm Password.
- After that, click the “Continue” button to create an account on this site.
How To Ecitizen Login
To log in, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, click the link below to open the Ecitizen login page.
- Secondly, enter your Email Address or ID Number & Password in the provided fields.
- After that, click the “Login” button to complete the login process.
How To Reset Forgotten Password For Ecitizen Login
To reset your forgotten password, please follow the steps below; –
- Firstly, click the link below to open the password reset page.
- Secondly, please enter your ID Number or Email Address.
- Then, click the “Reset My Password” button to reset your password.
The following FAQs would be useful to read for you;-
What is eCitizen Kenya?
The Government Digital Payments Unit is tasked with digitizing all payments made to the government in order to increase revenue collection, reduce collection costs, and improve service delivery.
What is e citizen portal?
eCitizen is a platform that allows Kenyans to access government services such as the renewal of driving licenses, application of passports, business registration service, etc.
What is the eCitizen verification code?
The eCitizen verification code will be sent to your mobile number. You will receive the eCitizen Password Reset Code which is a 6 digits verification code that is sent from the messenger ID of You will enter the 6 digits eCitizen Password Reset code and click on the continue button
Useful Search Results You Should Check
Following are the useful search details that you must check;-
Certificate of Birth, Certificate of Birth, This application is for births that occurred in a hospital and were registered.
Redistrict UP intends to provide people with government services through Citizen Service Centers (CSC) in order to save people time and effort and to help them get what they need quickly.
Kenyan citizens, residents, and visitors can use the official digital payments platform to access and pay for government services online.
Application for a Passport. You can apply for, renew, or replace your passport online and pay for it. In the end, you’ll be required to print a form.
You must then create an account with the eCitizen portal and provide information such as a valid email address, registered phone number, and National identification number.
Free App Download
Understanding how developers collect and share your data is the first step toward safety. Data privacy and security practices may differ depending on your use, location, and age. This information was provided by the developer and may be updated in the future.
You May Also Check