Looking for how to Nhima Login, registration online, register beneficiaries, details of Hospitals at Zambia, Account Details, Online Payments, Contact details, etc.
So, below are the necessary and helpful details along with concerning page links you should check;
List of Contents
- 1 What is NHIMA?
- 2 How To Nhima Login
- 3 How to Nhima Registration Online
- 4 How to access NHIMA Number
- 5 Nhima Beneficiaries
- 6 Hospital Zambia
- 7 Offices In Lusaka
- 8 Nhima Account Details
- 9 Nhima Online Payment
- 10 Nhima App Download
- 11 Contact Details
- 12 Nhima Login Illustrative Video
What is NHIMA?
The full form of Nhima is the National Health Insurance Management Authority.
This authority is established pursuant to section 4 of the National Health Insurance Act No. 2 of 2018.
The National Health Insurance Scheme provides households and the health sector in Zambia with sound and reliable healthcare financing.
In this way, this resource will be effectively protected.
Accredit health insurance healthcare providers, create a comprehensive benefits package for members to access, register members, and issue membership cards, and facilitate member access to quality health care.
What are the NHIMA Benefits
This organization provides various healthcare benefits. The objectives of this scheme are to:-
- Provide quality health care to every Zambian.
- Save families from the financial strain of large medical bills.
- Limiting the increase in the cost of healthcare services.
- Ensure that healthcare costs are distributed equitably among different income groups.
- Maintain high levels of healthcare delivery within the Scheme.
- Ensure the efficacy of healthcare services.
- Improve and maximize private-sector participation in healthcare delivery.
- Ensure equitable distribution of healthcare facilities between rural and urban areas.
- Confirm that all levels of health care are properly patronized.
- Ensure that funds are available for the health sector to improve services.
How To Nhima Login
To Nhima Login, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, click the login link below to open the Nhima login page.
- Secondly, enter your Employer Account Number, Email address & Password in the provided fields.
- After that, click the “Login” button for the Nhima login.
How to Nhima Registration Online
To register online, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, click the link below to open the registration page.
- Now, enter personal details such as Registration Process, Employer Process, Pension Manager Registration, Self Registration, and Bank Account Details.
- Then, click the “Register” button to register.
How To Reset Nhima Login Forgotten Password
To reset your forgotten password, please follow the steps below; –
- Firstly, click the link below to open the password reset page.
- Secondly, enter your Company Account & Email in the provided section.
- Then, click the “Reset Password” button to reset your password.
How to access NHIMA Number
To register and get a number, please explore the link below.
The link takes you to the registration page.
On that page, firstly choose your registration types such as Employer, Pension Manager, or Self.
If the beneficiary is a child, submit a certified true copy of the birth certificate or proof of adoption, as well as three passport-sized photos of the applicant and all family members.
Explore the link below for the essential, simple steps for registering your beneficiaries.
Access to quality healthcare is easier, more convenient, and faster with NHIS. And, houses are protected from catastrophic healthcare costs.
When it comes to applying for accreditation, private hospitals will be extremely cautious. Most are concerned that they will provide services to NHIS holders before NHIMA.
Offices In Lusaka
The Levy Mwanawasa Medical University Public Hub houses the offices of the National Health Insurance Management Authority.
A complaint is defined as an expression of dissatisfaction by a National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) stakeholder with regard to the service provided or withheld by NHIMA.
Nhima Account Details
This system promotes equitable contribution and access to high-quality healthcare. Make payment National Health Insurance Management Authority with this account.
Explore the link below for bank account details of this organization.
Nhima Online Payment
Explore for online payment. Internet banking and choose the bank that you want to use.
Use by the tenth of every month. Enter your payment information.
For levels, 2-4 office visits, both new and established patients will be charged a single, blended payment rate.
Explore the link below for easy details of online payment.
Nhima App Download
Explore the link below for app download.
Contact Number– 8000. +260 211-356499. +260 211-356498. +260 963-312639. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Email– [email protected]
Nhima Login Illustrative Video
You May Also Check