Looking for Windeed Login, Registration, and all other services such as Title Deed, Price List, Training, Products, Credit Application, Company Search, etc.
So, below you’ll find important and useful information, along with links to that web pages;
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Windeed?
- 2 How to Register New Account
- 3 How To Windeed Login
- 4 Useful Search Details You Should Check
- 5 Windeed Contacts
- 6 Illustrative Video
- 7 You May Also Check
What is Windeed?
Windeed is an online search portal, that offers consumers an easy-to-use product that provided access to important property and personal information.
It has evolved from strength to strength since its inception to become South Africa’s top online search tool for people, corporate, and property information. A single interface allows users to access a variety of data sources.
The inventors of this tool, Colin Day and Eddie Parker, pioneered the first computerized interface to the Deeds Office in 1990 using Beutel technology. Colin Day is the current CEO of this portal, providing a historical background for the technology that powers the searches that our clients rely on every day.
It provides you with easy access to South Africa’s registration offices, such as the Office of the Deeds, the Office of the Surveyor-General, and the Bureau of Land Surveyors, as well as information from the CIPC.
Additionally, the software helps Law Firms, Estate Agencies, Municipalities, Credit Bureaus, Banks, Surveyors, Conveyancers, Researchers, and other experts in the property sector.
How to Register New Account
To register, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, click the link below to open the Windeed registration page.
- Now, enter personal details such as
- Further, tick the option to allow the terms and conditions.
- After that, click the “Submit” button for registration.
How To Windeed Login
To log in, please follow the steps below;-
- Firstly, click the link below to open the Windeed login page.
- Secondly, enter your Email Address & Password in the provided fields.
- After that, click the “Login” button to complete the process for Windeed login.
How To Reset Forgotten Password For Windeed Login
To reset your forgotten password, please follow the steps below; –
- Firstly, click the link below to open the password reset page.
- Secondly, enter your Email Address & Captcha Text in the provided section.
- Then, click the “Submit” button to reset your password.
Useful Search Details You Should Check
Following are the useful search details that you must check;-
Property search in it’s database Searches for information in the Database of Deeds Offices. There are advantages and disadvantages.
The pricing will be changed annually in the first quarter of each calendar year. LexisNexis’ costs for any service may increase regardless of annual price increases if legislative or regulatory changes, a court order, or an increase in a government department’s or data provider’s levy increases. In the future, LexisNexis may increase the fees for those services with notice.
The Property Report is a Comparative Market Analysis tool that includes comparable sales data such as registered transactions, sales pending registration, and properties for sale.
The Users of this portal have access to free online training. Customer Relationship Managers provide training via online video sessions. All new clients are encouraged to attend a training session that offers an overview of all its searches and aids with search optimization. Further, Customer Relationship Managers offer training via online video sessions through MS Teams or Zoom.
The WinDeed Spider Search provides a comprehensive property ownership profile on a person or entity based on it’s database. You do not qualify for this nationwide search if you have not registered in this portal. to spider search, please follow the following steps;-
- Firstly, explore the link below to reach the spider search page.
- Secondly, select your customer type, whether Individual or Company.
- Now, enter your personnel details in the provided fields. It includes Surname, Forename, Initials, & ID Number.
- Then, fill out your reference.
- After that, click the “Search” button.
Notifications keep you updated in a simple and easy manner. Are you waiting for a document or a DOTS ADT update? Using this tool to monitor a person or corporation.
WinCredit gives you access to TransUnion, Experian, XDS, and TPN credit bureau information (Tenant Profile Network). To begin doing these searches, you must first register with this portal and WinCredit. For online registration, click the link on the portal’s front page.
In order to access credit bureaus’ data, WinCredit must register independently under the National Credit Act (NCA) and its unique legal requirements. Following receipt of the WinCredit form and associated information (which may take a few days due to tight credit bureau regulations), you will receive an email verifying your registration and granting you access to credit bureau searches.
The NCA applies to all searches on Consumer Profiles. It compulsorily requires a specific reason and almost always requires written authorization.
To avoid audits or disputes, please keep your permission documents for at least one year. If you do not have your own consent form, you can obtain it by visiting the link provided below.
All registered businesses, including directors and auditors, are included in the Businesses and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) database. It compensates for CIPC data collecting errors in order to give the best Director and Company searches presently available in the marketplace.
As a consequence, it produces a more comprehensive director profile by making directorships more apparent by displaying additional possible matches for the directors affiliated with the firm you searched for. The following information may be returned in company search results:
- The firm’s current status, registration number, business type, industry, and registered location will all be provided. More information about the new company registration number formatting may be found in the ‘Notes’ section below.
- The director information returned includes the individual’s name, ID number, and directorship status. For each director named, a list of other possible matches will be provided.
- The other possible matches for the director are not mentioned in the printed version of the report.
- The name, professional code and number, address data, and other important dates are all provided for the auditor/account officer.
- It includes Shares information when available.
- A history of all modifications made to the company’s profile since registration is presented. This can involve name and status changes, as well as changes in directorship/membership.
(0861 946 333)
08h00 – 17h00 weekdays
(+27 21 658 9744)
08h00 – 17h00 weekdays
You May Also Check